Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A million thoughts running through my head...

So between trying to decide what to get my mum for her birthday tomrorow (breakfast in bed? day off from kitchen? flowers?) and work (meeting tomorrow for business association, lunch meeting, maybe a coaching session?) and excruiciating back pain (RSI? Should I go to an Orthopedic? Bangalore Hospital? Jayanagar Orthopedic Centre?) and killing mosquitoes (how does that justify my ethics about ahimsa and vegetarianism?) and waiting for the summer rains to cool Bangalore down (will it? wont it? cloud filling? it goddamn bloody well rain!) and contemplating my exercise routine (run? jog? walk? walk fast? work out? yoga? what'll help my back?) and what I'm going to wear for the meetings tomorrow (salvar kameez? suit? formal pants? with jacket? without jacket?) and thinking about the latest episode of desperate housewives (does Mrs. Mclusky really have her dead husband's body in her freezer? will Edie and Carlos sleep together again?) and the book I'm reading (Widow for one year is not nearly as good as Son of the Circus - that was brilliant!) and making a list of things I have to do tomorrow... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Payal, Somewhere something has made you blog again ! All for good ! Keep up the good work ! Can you enlighten us on your core competency at least one post a week

Sizzlingtree said...

Hey Payal,

so glad to have you back in the blogging world :) Im off to check your work blog now :)

vib said...

So many thoughts at a time :O
well being a libran i cant manage more than 2-3 things at a time:(

Donno how u manage so many things at a time!